Friday, January 17, 2014

Follow up on prunes plan

I had mentioned previously that I was going to start adding prunes into my baby's diet and see if that helped fix her stopped up issues. Well, I was surprised at how long it took for them to take effect. After adding a bit of pureed prunes into each meal, it still took her about 3 days before she was going again. And even then, it wasn't like she went from one extreme to the other.

     Sorry for such a poo focused post, but I just wanted to follow up and report on the results. We are definitely going to continue adding prunes to everything. For one thing, she seems to like their added sweetness to all her food. Also, they do seem to be helping. I guess I was just expecting that they would give her that get-up-and-go feeling, but they seem to have just brought her back to "normal" instead.

     And I'm very much hoping that getting her digestive system back on a normal course will help in the sleeping department as well. Although I've been operating on 2hr increments of sleep for months and months now, I'd be very happy to extend those sleep stretches out to 3 or 4... even 6 hours at a time? Wow, I think I might just feel like Wonder Woman if I got 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment