Friday, May 9, 2014

All she wants to do is walk

My beautiful and adorable 1yr old is now a squirming screaming walker. She's been walking for a while now, but it's gotten to the point where she really doesn't want to do much else. She certainly doesn't want to sit still in my lap or on a changing table.

     I knew this day would come, and she was older than my first daughter was when it started. But man is it frustrating. It makes the diaper changes a fight that's no fun for anyone, and makes car rides and plane trips a bit more tricky. Thankfully we don't have any of those planned for a few months anyway.

     So now that summer is coming, we're going to be spending a huge amount of time outside walking wherever we can until mom (me) gets too hot and demands that we all go inside or to the pool. And until then, I apologize if you are within earshot when I refuse to let her walk around and she screams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment