Friday, April 4, 2014

Gloomy day

It's a rainy, gloomy day outside, and things have been going slightly off routine all day (yes, it's only 2:30pm and I will say all day already). Now those who know me probably know that I like to have a schedule. I am perfectly fine with last minute changes to the schedule provided that I am appropriately prepared for them. And today each minor change is throwing me off my game.

     Which reminded me of the fact that my toddler-now-preschooler has fallen off her game as well. I recently posted about all the amazing progress we'd made trying to eliminate diapers completely. Unfortunately that phase was very short-lived - I didn't even get to eat all of the cupcakes I made. And now we're back to her asking for a diaper when she needs to go #2. BUMMER!

Sadly today's post doesn't have a happy solution or an ending to the problem. It's just an update to say that although it's a Friday, it's a "1 step forward, 2 steps back" kind of day. At least this weekend should hopefully give us all a chance to reset and recharge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment