Friday, February 21, 2014

So much for date night

Sorry everyone, I haven't been very good about posting lately and had to use some older topics to fill in. Primarily this was because of the stomach bug. Yes, we all came down with the stomach bug. At the same time. On Valentine's Day.
The calm before the storm

Ugh.

     And not to bore you (or rather gross you out) with all the nasty details, I can say that being sick to your stomach is awful. But there's worse - being sick to your stomach and also having to deal with nasty diapers of someone else who is also not feeling well. It's torture.

     Not to mention, it smells wretched. Thankfully my husband was feeling slightly better than I was, so he handled a lot of it for me. I owe him big time. Plus, when the smell got really unbearable, he had the thoughtfulness to light some scented candles. It didn't take long for the candles (with an actually burning flame) to diffuse the stench and make it so I didn't have to hold my breath around the house.

     Like I said, I owe him. And in fact, we both deserve a make-up Valentine's Date Night sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment